Things I am in need of, to restore my spirit:
- Solitude. Lots of it.
- Mornings (plural!) of sunlight, coffee and home.
- Meeting for worship, and an encounter there with God.
- The smell of an old book.
- Baking bread and hanging laundry in the sun.
- The sound of birdsong.
- Rushing water.
- The smell of clean earth, and the living light of the forest.
- The sight of a deer through trees, a hawk in the sky, and an indignant red squirrel, tail thrashing at my impertinence.
|Photo: Jarle Nystuen|